To file a Protest or Request for Redress (Now called a HEARING REQUEST) or Scoring Inquiry:

Go to:

Click on the blue + tab to the left of Official Notice Board and select “File a Hearing Request” or “Scoring Inquiry”.

Follow the steps through to complete the form on your phone or tablet, or, if you are at home, you can use your computer. Much of the form will auto-populate.

NOTE: Hitting ‘return’ or ‘enter’ will automatically submit the form! DO NOT USE ‘RETURN’ OR ‘ENTER’ UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SUBMIT IT


Under Notice Board, select ‘Notice of Public Links’ and scan the QR Code

OR (Best Yet):

Download the app to your phone from Google Play or Apple App Store!